Most people think that mental health and well-being refer exclusively to psychiatric health, but this is totally wrong. It is a multitude of values that each person must have so that their quality of life improves, so that the “weight of life” is really bearable.
This large group of values has a direct connection with self-esteem which must cultivate it day by day: that it is nothing more than the self-assessment of the person in the face of multiple mainly positive circumstances, in the face of issues such as our body, our way of thinking and acting. When self-esteem is high, everything sems more easier, everything flows, everything is achieved.
Mental health is always related to the well-being of the person, not only physically, but emotionally.
Here are some tips to keep your mental health and well-being ideal …
- You must accept yourself as you are, unpretentious, “makeup”, be authentic. It manages to reduce stress levels with good food and adequate exercise
- Try as much as you can to make good relationships, cultivate your friendships, and above all, maintain good relationships with your family members.
- Share support because in this way you will receive solidarity and support when you need it
- You have to maintain a balance with your savings, always keep a “mattress” of money remember that when “skinny cows” appear it is necessary to be fully prepared, it is what everyone now calls “plan B”
- No reactions for everything, reactivity, constant fighting and controversy create conflict, drive away friends and produce deep depression and stress
- Seek to share your problems with arguments, but be careful, don’t complain about everything; complaining people drive others away
- Learn to know yourself, in this way you will control your moods
- Keep optimistic about life and what surrounds you, stay away from negative and conflicting people, this affects you.
- Share, invite, to be invited; do not lock yourself in your own shell remember that isolation produces stress, low self-esteem and negative thoughts.
Lastly and most importantly, to maintain a healthy mental attitude and well-being, the ideal is to have confidence in yourself. This is a key ingredient to make any of your dreams come true. You can achieve anything you want in this world, but first you need to believe that you can do it.
Always keep in mind the Power of Mind in your beauty.