In this article we are going to relate the causes of varicose veins, tips to avoid their appearance and some interesting natural medicine treatments.
What are varicose veins?
Varicose veins can be the consequence of thrombosis, obesity, pregnancy, constipation, prolapse or inheritance. This happens when a weakness in the valves of the veins leads to increased pressure on the walls of the veins and then the inflammation occurs.
Symptoms and causes:
- Painful and inflamed veins.
- Leg swelling.
- Burning sensation.
Causes that produce them:
- Sedentary lifestyle (in excess).
- Arterial hypotension.
Tips to prevent varicose veins
- Let’s see some tips to prevent varicose veins that will help us greatly, if we follow them, to prevent them from appearing:
- It is indicated that we give our legs all the attention they need, starting and ending the day by giving them a good shower where we will alternate cold water with hot water, always ending with cold water because in this way we activate circulation.
- Also, we must banish that habit of crossing our legs.
- Maintaining a proper weight will also help keep varicose veins at bay.
- Another simple tip to prevent varicose veins (or to ease your discomfort) is to raise your legs to help blood flow to the heart.
- Preparing a green clay paste that we will apply to the area and that we will leave to act overnight is also a good idea.