The types of depression are manifested in several ways. These are:
- Major depression manifested at least 2 weeks. In most cases, it takes longer.
- Dysthymia. In this phase, the symptoms are much easier than the previous one. In this phase, the process takes longer.
- Atypical depression. The difference between this and the others is that the atypical ones can sometimes be good and the symptoms are different.
- Postpartum depression.
- Premenstrual syndrome.
- The lack of light causes some people to suffer from a depression called seasonal
- Bipolar disorder manifests itself through huge mood swings, also called manic-depressive.
- Adaptive disorder. This happens many times when you die a person in the family or a person you love a lot.
- Depressants have abnormal levels of chemicals in the brain called neurotransmitters, which include serotonin, dopamine, and norepinephrine.
Symptoms of depression are:
- in some people, it is manifested by excessive drowsiness or insomnia
- the appetite drops a lot
- fatigue during the day is much greater and unjustified
- guilt, low self-esteem, and self-hatred
- if you have something to do, you will not be able to concentrate, because the concentration disappears
- restlessness, irritability or inactivity and isolation
- some people are thinking of taking their own life
- lack of libido
- and last but not least, the lack of hope